**** (DANGEROUS: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION) ****
40 oz. (Over 2 pounds) Calcium-rich GUTLOAD hydration gel
This gel is a phosphorus-free liquid source of calcium for reptiles, amphibians and many other critters. This calcium-rich liquid contains no Vitamin D3. Although Vitamin D3 is necessary for calcification, excessive amounts can be toxic and may lead to hypercalcemia. To ensure compatibility with other feeding methods that includes D3 and to aid in maintaining the correct calcium to phosphorus ratio, this liquid does not contain either phosphorus or Vitamin D3. Please use other methods like dusting critters food to get the necessary D3.
Water Polymer Crystals are the main ingredient in commercial insect water and cricket quencher type products. They are the perfect supplemental source of moisture for your feeder insects including Crickets, Dubia/Discoid Roaches, isopods, reptiles, lizards, millipedes, centipedes, spiders, snakes, Mealworms or Superworms. Basically all your feeders, pets and cultures.
- Drown-free water source for your critters
- Will not mold or mildew
- The gel is a potassium-based copolymer rather than sodium-based polyacrylate, offering much more
longevity and performance and is 100% bio-degradable.
- Reusable for up to 5 years!
- It is nontoxic and harmless to the environment, your critters and plants.
- When they dry out, simply rehydrate again.
- Hydrate with treated water or with your own vitamins or other supplements.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Great Smoky Mountains