This is the gutload kit!!! Meaning, you plan on using the critters as feeders ASAP!
WARNING: If you use this kit as an everyday feeder solution, you will potentially kill your colonies as it has way too much calcium in it. It is strictly intended to gutload the feeders with calcium so you can pass it on to what you are feeding.
This kit will make you a full gallon of gutload calcium-rich feeder/hydration gel. When purchased in the hydrated form, it cost around 10 dollars per 8 ounces. You are basically buying water & the weight of the water. This kit will make you 128 ounces of calcium-rich feeding/hydration gel. That translates into an over 100 dollar savings by purchasing just the dry material and my highly concentrated calcium liquid.
**** Different colors shown in images are examples of the crystals with food coloring added. This is optional to you but of course not necessary. I add green to my normal daily feeder batch and red for my gutload batch****
HIGHLY concentrated calcium liquid:
This is a concentrated (160,000 ppm) phosphorus free liquid source of calcium for reptiles, amphibians and many other critters. The concentrated calcium liquid contains no Vitamin D3. Although Vitamin D3 is necessary for calcification, excessive amounts can be toxic and may lead to hypercalcemia. To ensure compatibility with other feeding methods that includes D3 and to aid in maintaining the correct calcium to phosphorus ratio, this liquid does not contain either phosphorus or Vitamin D3. Please use other methods like dusting critters food to get the necessary D3.
- One full ounce of dry water polymer hydration gel. Hydrates to over a gallon.
- 4 ml Of highly concentrated calcium chloride liquid. 4 ml. doesn't look or seem like near enough for one gallon but please trust us, IT IS!
**** (DANGEROUS: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION) ****
Water Polymer Crystals are the main ingredient in commercial insect water and cricket quencher type products. They are the perfect supplemental source of moisture for your feeder insects including Crickets, Dubia/Discoid Roaches, isopods, reptiles, lizards, millipedes, centipedes, spiders, snakes, Mealworms or Superworms. Basically all your feeders, pets and cultures.
- Drown-free water source for your critters
- Will not mold or mildew
- Super Absorbent Polymer absorbs 400-500 times of the water than its own weight and has excellent
water retention properties.
- The gel is a potassium-based copolymer rather than sodium-based polyacrylate, offering much more
longevity and performance and is 100% bio-degradable.
- Reusable for up to 5 years!
- It is nontoxic and harmless to the environment, your critters and plants.
- When they dry out, simply rehydrate again.
- Hydrate with treated water or with your own vitamins or other supplements.
** Mix calcium liquid to 1 gallon of treated water. No untreated tap water
** Add 1 oz. of polymer gel crystals to mixed water
** In around an hour the crystals will be fully hydrated.
** Pour off excess water before use or add more crystals
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Great Smoky Mountains