One full ounce of dry water polymer hydration gel. Hydrates to over a gallon.
Water Polymer Crystals are the main ingredient in commercial insect water and cricket quencher type products. They are the perfect supplemental source of moisture for your feeder insects including Crickets, Dubia/Discoid Roaches, isopods, reptiles, lizards, millipedes, centipedes, spiders, snakes, Mealworms or Superworms. Basically all your feeders, pets and cultures.
- Drown-free water source for your critters
- Will not mold or mildew
- Super Absorbent Polymer absorbs 400-500 times of the water than its own weight and has excellent
water retention properties.
- The gel is a potassium-based copolymer rather than sodium-based polyacrylate, offering much more
longevity and performance and is 100% bio-degradable.
- Reusable for up to 5 years!
- It is nontoxic and harmless to the environment, your critters and plants.
- When they dry out, simply rehydrate again.
- Hydrate with treated water or with your own vitamins or other supplements.
** Use 1 oz of Water Polymer Crystals by weight for each gallon of water. NOT untreated tap water!
** In around an hour the crystals will be fully hydrated.
** Pour off excess water before use or add more crystals
** For smaller quantities, use 1 tsp per cup of water.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The Great Smoky Mountains